The New Music Industry Podcast was created to help independent artists create the lives they love through music.
The podcast artwork has gone through multiple incarnations, but the latest, eye-catching design is the longest standing. You can learn more about the podcast at: https://musicentrepreneurhq.com/
This shirt is available in multiple sizes and colors!
Now for some important information regarding the shirt itself:
The Unisex Staple T-Shirt feels soft and light with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering. We can't compliment this shirt enough–it's one of our crowd favorites, and it's sure to be your next favorite too!
- Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
An incredible, great-looking, comfortable T-shirt